EqualWeb Ltd, welcomes you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our primary website at https://www.equalweb.com/ and its sub-domains (the “Site”).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE (SECTION 9). YOU AND SITEIMPROVE AGREE THAT DISPUTES RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SAC WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION.
Our Site offers basic information regarding our company and our services (“Service(s)” as further detailed below). Each of the Site`s Users may use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
The EqualWeb Checker is available only to individuals who (a) are at least eighteen (18) years old; and (b) possess the legal capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of themselves and their organization) and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law. You hereby represent that you possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms on your and your organization`s behalf and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the EqualWeb Checker in accordance with these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder.
For the avoidance of doubt, any act or omission performed by you in connection with the EqualWeb Checker shall obligate your organization.
2. EqualWeb Checker, License and ServicesFor the avoidance of doubt, the EqualWeb Checker serves mainly as an informative marketing tool, and engagements of any sort with us shall only be created on a first person basis (e.g. through a User`s meeting or discussion with the our representative). The Content does not bind EqualWeb in any form, and in any case where the Content contradicts or is inconsistent with separate agreements executed directly between EqualWeb and you, only information supplied by EqualWeb on a first person basis shall prevail.
ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE EqualWeb Checker ARE RESERVED TO EQUAWEB OR ITS LICENSORS. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, THE EqualWeb Checker AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. EQUALWEB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS INCURRED TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE EqualWeb Checker AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Note: Use of our EqualWeb Checker is currently free of charge. However, we reserve the right to charge fees for certain features or services available via our Site or\and EqualWeb Checker in the future. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be charged for Internet, maintenance of network connection and data usage charges made through use of the EqualWeb Checker, according to the applicable rates charged by your respective third party Internet and data usage service provider as may be from time to time.
3. Use RestrictionsThere are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited when using the EqualWeb Checker. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may result (at EqualWeb`s sole discretion) in the termination of your use of the EqualWeb Checker and/or Content and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Unless otherwise explicitly permitted under these Terms or in writing by EqualWeb, you may not (and you may not permit anyone to): (a) use the EqualWeb Checker and/or the Content for any illegal, immoral, unlawful and/or unauthorized purposes; (b) use the EqualWeb Checker and/or Content for non-personal or commercial purposes; (c) remove or disassociate, from the Content and/or the EqualWeb Checker any restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of EqualWeb or its licensors, including but not limited to any proprietary notices contained in such materials (such as ©,™, or ®); (d) interfere with or violate Users` rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or use other manual or automatic device, process or method to access the EqualWeb Checker and retrieve, index and/or data-mine information; (e) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the EqualWeb Checker or the servers or networks that host the EqualWeb Checker, or disobey any laws, regulations, requirements, procedures, or policies of such servers or networks; (f) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that EqualWeb endorses you, your site, your business or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about the EqualWeb Checker; (g) take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure, as determined by us; (h) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the EqualWeb Checker; (i) copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content made accessible by EqualWeb on or through the EqualWeb Checker, or publicly display, reproduce, create derivative works from, perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content; (j) copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, transfer, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to EqualWeb`s proprietary rights, including EqualWeb`s Intellectual Property (as such term is defined below), in any way or by any means; (k) make any use of the Content on any other site or networked computer environment for any purpose without EqualWeb’s prior written consent; (l) create a browser or border environment around EqualWeb Content (no frames or inline linking is allowed); (m) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the EqualWeb Checker and/or the Content; (n) frame or mirror any part of the EqualWeb Checker without EqualWeb`s prior express written authorization; (o) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from the EqualWeb Checker; (p) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the EqualWeb Checker any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (q) use the EqualWeb Checker for any purpose for which the EqualWeb Checker is not intended; and/or (s) infringe and/or violate any of the Terms.
5. Contacting us via the Site
In order to contact us and use the Site, you will need to fill out and complete one of the Contact Forms (www.equalweb.com/contact
). The Contact Forms require, inter alia, the User`s e-mail address, company/organization name, and his/her full name.
7. Intellectual Property RightsThe EqualWeb Checker, the Content and EqualWeb`s proprietary assets and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secrets, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by and/or licensed to EqualWeb and are protected by applicable patent, copyright and other intellectual property laws and international conventions and treaties. All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by EqualWeb and its licensors.
The Terms do not convey to you an interest in or to EqualWeb`s Intellectual Property but only a limited revocable right of use in accordance with the Terms. Nothing in the Terms constitutes a waiver of EqualWeb’s Intellectual Property under any law.
To the extent you provide any feedbacks, comments or suggestions to EqualWeb (“Feedback”), EqualWeb shall have an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to incorporate the Feedback into any of EqualWeb`s current or future products, technologies or services and use same for any purpose all without further compensation to you and without your approval. You agree that all such Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Further, you warrant that your Feedback is not subject to any license terms that would purport to require EqualWeb to comply with any additional obligations with respect to any EqualWeb current or future products, technologies or services that incorporate any Feedback.
8. Trademarks and Trade names
EqualWeb’s marks and logos and all other proprietary identifiers used by EqualWeb in connection with the Site and\or EqualWeb Checker (“EqualWeb`s Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of EqualWeb, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos which may appear on the Site belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to EqualWeb`s Trademarks and the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest may be asserted by you with respect thereto and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, except as permitted herein.
9. Linking to EqualWeb Checker and links to Third Party SitesWe welcome links to any page on our EqualWeb Checker. You are free to establish a hypertext link to the EqualWeb Checker so long as the link does not state or imply any connection or approval of your website, products and/or services by EqualWeb, and does not portray EqualWeb in a false or otherwise offensive manner. You may not link to our EqualWeb Checker from a site that you do not own or have permission to use. In the event that you link to EqualWeb Checker you represent that your site does not contain content that is unlawful, offensive or infringing third party rights. However, we do not permit framing or inline linking.
The EqualWeb Checker availability and functionality depends on various factors, such as communication networks. EqualWeb does not warrant or guarantee that the EqualWeb Checker will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access or error-free.
11. Changes to The EqualWeb Checker
EqualWeb reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this EqualWeb Checker (or any part thereof, including but not limited to the Content) without notice, at any time. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that the Content provided under the EqualWeb Checker may be changed, extended in terms of content and form or removed at any time without any notice to you. You agree that EqualWeb shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this EqualWeb Checker or the Content included therein. You hereby agree that EqualWeb is not responsible for any errors or malfunctions that may occur in connection with the performance of such changes.
12. Disclaimers and No WarrantiesTO THE FULLEST EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, THE EqualWeb Checker AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND EQUALWEB, INCLUDING ITS VENDORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, "EQUALWEB`S REPRESENTATIVES"), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS THAT THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE.
WE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS GOVERN SOLELY THE USE OF THE EqualWeb Checker. ALL DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY SERVICES OF EQUALWEB SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFLECTED IN A SEPARATE SERVICES AGREEMENT BETWEEN EQUALWEB AND EACH USER.
WE DO NOT WARRANT (I) THAT THE USE AND OPERATION OF THE EqualWeb Checker AND/OR THE CONTENT IS OR WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERRORS, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, DEFECTS, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS, (II) THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, (III) AND/OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE EqualWeb Checker AND/OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON OR THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING THAT THE RESULTS OF USING THE EqualWeb Checker WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS). EQUALWEB AND EQUALWEB`S REPRESENTATIVES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF THE EqualWeb Checker, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY OR THE QUALITY OF THE SITE, AND ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR, FAULT OR MISTAKE RELATED TO ANY CONTENT AND/OR INFORMATION DISPLAYED WITHIN THE SITE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ITEM OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN EQUALWEB.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR OTHERS THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTERNET SUCH AS SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION, OVERLOAD OF SERVERS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS) OR ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET PROVIDERS.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE EqualWeb Checker AND/OR THE CONTENT THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
INASMUCH AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE FULL EXTENT OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
13. Limitation of LiabilityTO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, IN NO EVENT SHALL EQUALWEB, INCLUDING EQUALWEB`S REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS OR DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING HEREUNDER, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, ANY COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH USERS OF THE SITE OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND/OR THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR THE FAILURE OF THE SITE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, OR FROM ANY CONTENT, OR FROM THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF EQUALWEB TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF EQUALWEB OR EQUALWEB`S REPRESENTATIVES BY ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER; OR BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER EQUALWEB OR EQUALWEB`S REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In any case, without limiting the generality of the foregoing and to the maximum extent legally permissible, equalweb and equalweb`s representatives` total aggregate liability for all damages or losses whatsoever arising hereunder or in connection with your use or inability to use the site and/or the content shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you, if any, to equalweb for use of the EqualWeb Checker or $us1.00, whichever is greater. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages from us and from equalweb`s representatives.
Inasmuch as some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions or limitations as set forth herein, the full extent of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply.
14. IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EqualWeb, including EqualWeb`s Representatives from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney`s fees) arising from: (i) your use, misuse of, inability to use and/or activities in connection with the EqualWeb Checker and/or Content; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or privacy right of such third party, in connection with your use of the EqualWeb Checker; and (iv) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party with relation to the EqualWeb Checker. It is hereby clarified that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
Without derogating from the foregoing, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification by you, which will not excuse your indemnity obligations hereunder and in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defense. You agree not to settle any matter subject to an indemnification by you without first obtaining our prior express written approval.
15. Amendments to the Terms
EqualWeb may, at its sole discretion, change the Terms from time to time, including any other policies incorporated thereto, so please re-visit this page frequently. Otherwise, all other changes to these Terms are effective as of the stated “Last Revised” date and your continued use of the EqualWeb Checker on or after the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes. In the event that the Terms should be amended to comply with any legal requirements, the amendments may take effect immediately, or as required by the law and without any prior notice.
16. TerminationTermination of these Terms and the Termination of the EqualWeb Checker operation
At any time, EqualWeb may without notice discontinue your use of the EqualWeb Checker, at its sole discretion, in addition to any other remedies that may be available to EqualWeb under any applicable law.
Additionally, EqualWeb may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease the operation of the EqualWeb Checker or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, delete any information or Content from the EqualWeb Checker or correct, modify, amend, enhance, improve and make any other changes thereto or discontinue displaying or providing any information, Content or features therein without giving any prior notice. You agree and acknowledge that EqualWeb does not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination of the EqualWeb Checker operation and loss of any data. The provisions of these Terms that, by their nature and content, must survive the termination of these Terms in order to achieve the fundamental purposes of these Terms shall so survive. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Intellectual Property, Disclaimer and Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and General sections will survive the termination of the Terms.
(a) These Terms constitute the entire terms and conditions between you and EqualWeb relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and EqualWeb, (b) any claim relating to the EqualWeb Checker or the use thereof will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles and the United Nations Convention Relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods may not be applied, (c) any dispute arising out of or related to the EqualWeb Checker will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa District, Israel. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule. Notwithstanding the foregoing, EqualWeb may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction, (d) these Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto, (e) no waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, (f) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EqualWeb Checker MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED, (g) if any provision hereof is adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect while most nearly adhering to the intent expressed herein, (h) you may not assign or transfer these Terms (including all rights and obligations hereunder) without our prior written consent and any attempt to do so in violation of the foregoing shall be void. We may assign or transfer these Terms without restriction or notification, (i) no amendment hereof will be binding unless in writing and signed by EqualWeb, and (j) the parties agree that all correspondence relating to these Terms shall be written in the English language.
18. For information, questions or notification of errors, please contact:If you have any questions (or comments) concerning the Terms, you are most welcome to send us an e-mail to email@example.com.