How do I install EqualWeb on a GoDaddy website?
Improving your GoDaddy website accessibility and compliance can be really easy when
using EqualWeb solutions and services.
The only thing you are required to do is insert our JS script and we will do the rest!
1) Enter to your website builder
2) Navigate to “Edit Site
3) Click on the hamburger menu and choose “Site Settings”
4) click the “Site-wide Code” tab in the new window opened.
5) Paste your Equalweb script into “Code to put before closing tag (all pages)”
6) Click “OK”.
7) Click the “Publish” button at the top of the page
And we are done, EqualWeb system should now be implemented on your website.
Please note - some versions of GoDaddy`s website builders are not supporting 3rd side JS widgets.