Enhance the accessibility and compliance of your GoDaddy website with EqualWeb!
Installing EqualWeb on your GoDaddy website is a simple process that can greatly improve its accessibility and ensure compliance. With our solutions and services, you can create an inclusive digital experience for all users.
To install EqualWeb on your GoDaddy website, follow these steps:
1) Enter to your website builder
2) Navigate to “Edit Site
3) Click on the hamburger menu and choose “Site Settings”
4) click the “Site-wide Code” tab in the new window opened.
5) Paste your Equalweb script into “Code to put before closing tag (all pages)”
6) Click “OK”.
7) Click the “Publish” button at the top of the page
Please note: some versions of GoDaddy`s website builders are not supporting 3rd side JS widgets.
That`s it! You have successfully installed EqualWeb on your GoDaddy website. Our powerful accessibility features will now be integrated, enhancing the accessibility and compliance of your website automatically.
Enjoy the benefits of EqualWeb`s solutions and services, providing an inclusive digital experience for all users. Start the installation process on your GoDaddy website today and make a positive impact on web accessibility.