How do I install EqualWeb on a Magento 2+ website?
Improving your Magento website accessibility and compliance can be really easy
when using EqualWeb solutions and services.
The only thing you are required to do is insert our JS script and we will do the rest!
1. Change Equalweb`s code file name from –"websitename.com.txt"
2. Create default.xml at app\code\[Vendor]\[Module]\view\frontend\layout\default.xml
And paste the following code inside:
3. Make sure to change the values for Vendor, Module and website name.
4. Place Equalweb`s code file at app
5. Run setup upgrade and setup:static-content:deploy command.
And we are done, EqualWeb system should now be implemented on your website.