Improving your Wix website accessibility and compliance can be really easy when using EqualWeb solutions and services.
The only thing you are required to do is insert our JS script and we will do the rest!
1. Go to "Settings" in your site`s dashboard..
2. Click the "Custom Code" tab under "Advanced Settings".
3. Click + "Add Custom Code" at the top right.
4. Paste the code snippet in the text field.
5. Choose a name for your code.
6. Choose the "Load Code Once" option from the select box.
7. Place the code at the body end.
And we are done, EqualWeb system should now be implemented on your website.