EqualWeb code implementation for Google Tag Manager
1. Login to your user at Google Tag Manager.
2. In the side menu, click the option "Tags".
3. Click on the "New" button, and choose the first option – "Tag configuration".
4. Select the option "Custom HTML" that`s located at the bottom of the tags section.
5. Edit the tag name to – "EqualWeb".
6. Paste our accessibility code inside.
7. Click the "Triggering" button that`s located below the code area, in the new window that appeared, select the option "All pages". This selection will bring you back to the previous screen
8. Click the "save" button and save your tag.
9. After the tag has been saved, go to the main page of your user, and click the "submit" button (top right of the screen).
10. At the new screen that`s loaded, at the "Version name" section, Enter "EqualWeb Added", and click the "publish" button at the top right corner.
And we are done, EqualWeb system should now be implemented on your website.