How do I install EqualWeb on a Joomla website?
Improving your Joomla website accessibility and compliance can be really easy when using EqualWeb solutions and services.
The only thing you are required to do is insert our JS script and we will do the rest!
2. In order to implement the plugin, on the menu, click on –
Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install.
3. Inside the Component installation page, click on "Upload Package File".
4. Click "Install", and choose our plugin from stage one
5. After the plugin is installed, click once again on the top menu, click on –
Extensions -> Plugins, and search for "equalwebForJoomla".
6. Enter the result that you received, change the status to – "Enabled".
7. Paste EqualWeb code that was sent to you inside the code area that opened up.
8. Click – "Save" to save your changes.
And we are done, EqualWeb system should now be implemented on your website.
* Note :
If after all of this stages you still can`t see our widget, you need to clear your cache.
At the top menu, click on – System -> Clear Cache,
And then press "Delete all".